Monday, March 02, 2009

In loving memory...



Heres my friend Carol. Isnt she pretty? Ive always loved the way she styled her hair. Very pretty indeed. Well on Sunday March 1st 2009 at 5:05 pm Carol went home to be with the Lord. I will miss Carol something terrible I know. I wish I would have called her on Saturday like I wanted too but my life just got in my way. You all know how that goes dont you? Carol was a very sweet woman and very giving. She was a wonderful friend that any one could ask to know. She was stubborn too let me tell you. She made the best beef sandwiches Ive ever had and the most wonderful potatoe salad. Im just going to have to wait till I get to heaven to get more I know! Carol loved collecting dolls and she loved her children. I pray Carol knows how much I loved her. Please say a prayer for her family and many friends. They too miss her already Im sure of that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Sherri....I know you will miss her greatly...I am sure she knows how much you cared and she is in such a wonderful place right now...no more sickness, worry or pain....hang in there!

CallKimFirst said...

Sherri, I am sorry for the loss of your dear friend Carol. Carol is in a beautiful place...heaven. God Bless Carol, her family and of course you and your family too Sherri.

XOXO, Kim

Gone said...

Oh Sherri, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Carol. I know how much you will miss her!

We'll be praying for family and friends...and others who knew Carol.

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

What a beautiful lady. I'm so sorry for your loss, Sherri. But just think how much joy Carol is having right now. My prayers to you and all who will miss her here on earth.

CrochetWithDee said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Sherri. Why not crochet a little doll in her memory?
~Dee