Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is Riley my new 10 year old grandson:) Hehehe He made out like a bandit on this birthday...do you like his turtle he got from his mom? He loved it!



This is my upside down pic of the purse I made last night Take a look at the size of the scissors and crochet hook now scroll down to the next pic and see...


What the same purse looks like after the felting was done:) It is so cute...





I recieved these from Robyn over at crochetinglessons, you can get to her site by going here http://crochetinglessons.blogspot.com/ I love everything she sent me lots of tea you all know how I love tea! And she sent me the goods for this little purse and an extra ball of yarn that is very soft and wonderful. And the cutest little book of Buttons how did she know Im just recently a button freak? Wow great minds think alike! Thanks Robyn...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

felting is fun, isn't it? I noticed you have the same bird scissors that I have....Alan got them for me years ago, back in the late 70s and I still love them....

Unknown said...

I like how you did the before and after.