Friday, March 20, 2009



Here are a few little flowers Im working on right now:) I just got a great little book called 100 flowers to knit and crochet. If I knew how to knit I would love to knit these little flowers. But there is over 50 crocheted flowers to amuse me so Im making them as fast as I can go:)

I started a new afghan as well for someone I cant mention here becasue others would know and tell her and I want it to be a surprise:) SO here I go again with crochet crochet crochet!

Im wanting to do a little embroidery right now so I may get in my stash of threads and make some cute little pillows I dont know but I do believe its because of Dani she inspires me to embroider. If you get a chance go see her awesome work over at her etsy site. You can find it here DaniV1951's Newsletter.

Ok Im off to crochet some more have a very blessed day and enjoy the weather!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I like your little flowers. They're so happy looking.

Anonymous said...

love the flowers too, and any way I can encourage you in stitchery, let me know!