Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thaksgiving my Friends

Wow I slept most of this day away. I do pray you all have a full belly and that your nice and warm in your comfy home. Terry went and picked up dinner from Marie Callenders and I didnt know it but I had to cook the turkey breast for 2 hours before we could eat it. And I had to cook most of the food I thought all I would have to do was take it out of the box and heat it up not cook it! Terry ended up eating the rest of my roast I cooked the other day and he loved it said we should have a roast for dinner next Thanksgiving. So maybe Ill just do that next year.
Im still working on my aghans I have only ten more to make then Im done.
OK have a very happy Thanksgiving chat with you later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice day, Sherri..last year we ordered a dinner like that and found we had to cook it too....but it was delicious...this year we went the whole nine yards and made everything from scratch...lots of leftovers! yummy!
only 10 more afghans? you've really been busy along with moving...wow!