Friday, January 30, 2009

Here I am with my new tea towels that Dani made for me:) I know I cant take a good pic of myself! I just took a shower and my hair is wet here! oh boy Im clean as a whistle
Heres my new yarn bag I crocheted with some yarn my sweet hubby bought for me the other day:) I did one more row than Attic24 did on her bag and I did the trim on the handles for extra strength. Do you like it?


Heres the back side of my little pillow I made to finish of the yarn from the Hex Afghan


Heres the front view of the little pillow




Heres my finished Hex afghan I use it every night:) Its been cold here in the evenings!


Hello Friends,
I know I know I havent been around for a week or so! Ive been busy crocheting my bag do you like it? It was so neat and fast to make I found the pattern over at http://attic24.typepad.com/ site she does such awesome crochet work there! I love her site. Thats were I got the inspiration to make my Hex Afghan from too! I posted a pic of the finished afghan do you like that too? I really enjoyed making theses items so colorful and fun to do. I even decided to make the little pillow with the left over yarn. I took pics of the back and the front side. I needed a size 14" round pillow form and I couldnt find one around here so I ordered mine from Ebay and it came today so I finished off the pillow It looks like I should have ordered a size 15 or 16 inch round pillow form but oh well its done:)





I just recieved my new Rooster tea towels from Dani over at her site(http://dani-chinalakenews.blogspot.com/) in todays mail. I took a pick of them so you can see how happy I am with them Thanks to Dani she does awesome work, she has inspired me to maybe do a little embroidery of my own:) Heehee heres hopin I can remember how to thread or even see the needle:) hehee haw haw ok I know its not that funny!





Im in the process of making some really cute little crocheted figurine dolls when Im done Ill show them to you for you conciderations:)





PLEASE continue to pray for my friend Carol. She is still in rehab she has not been able to move around and we are asking Jesus to give a miracle so she can go home soon. And say a little prayer from her daughter Sherry she is doing all she can right now for her mom.





Oh Ive been loosing weight still, as soon as I get a new number Ill get back to you with it. Im do to see the doc in a week or two!





How do you like my new music? Im looking for some more to post I really enjoy listening to the oldies dont you? Any suggestions?





Ok Im off to do some more crocheing and maybe some embroidery ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like the towels...enjoy! and I truly love your afghan..I am going to check out the link you posted...see ya!

Sue said...

Gorgeous, well done on your hexie blankie!

Attic24 said...

The hex and the bag are both utterly gorgeous, I am so thrilled to see them!!!
Lx

CrochetWithDee said...

Sherri, your post is like an upcoming view of Spring! Your Hex afghan looks like beautiful flowers in bloom -- and the bag is awesome(did you mix the colors like that using scraps, or was it a self striping yarn?)
~Dee

Anonymous said...

To start I like the lil pillow!!! Its goes well with the blankie! But is it comfortable? Second...lets try some Leslie Gore. You can never go wrong there. Some it's my party or You dont own me always work well. Then try some always wonderful Reba.Not exactly old but always a classic. But thats just me. Love everything you make mama. One day I will love the queen size hand made cotton and faux fur blanket you will stuff silly for my bed. Hint hint!!! I know with lots of prayer and even more bugging you will make it for me one day. hehe...love you mama!!! Your favorite child...Abbea

The Bookworm said...

hi, I love the hex's. I started a hex ghan years ago,and it still isnt finished!
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

Rhonda said...

Sherri! LOVE the yarn bag that you made! Always enjoy seeing what you have on your blog!
Take Care
Rhonda
http://tinyurl.com/dbpsu9
MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!