Monday, February 02, 2009

Heres a cap I made a few years ago, I love it it has lots of color, do ya think?
Ok by popular demand :) My daughter would like to hear a little Leslie Gore and some Reba so here it is just for her! Enjoy

Oh yea Im still crocheting I had the kids here yesterday and they all wanted to relearn how to crochet Izzie learned to make a granny square and Riley and Micheal learned to make a chain for a necklace:) They wore them home. Im keeping Izzies in a keepsake box for her when she gets older.

Ok Im going back to crocheting Im making a new pillow for that 14inch pillow form I ordered and didnt use so now Im using it:) heehee
Please keep praying for Carol she is being moved today and she is nervous about the move, she really wants to go home. Please pray for strengnth in her legs so she can get up and move around!

Oh yea Happy Feburary can you believe its Feburary already? Only a few more months and it will be Christmas again. I have to start thinking on what charity Im going to do this year. Its between baby caps for UMC Hospital here in Vegas or maybe more lapghans for the convelesant home again. What do you all think? Baby caps not preemies that have too many of thoses right now they need just regular hats. I need to pray about it all ya think?

OH happy day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its so cool that you are teaching the grandkids how to crochet....wish my grandma had been around when I was little to help me learn, she crocheted beautifully and I still have many of the pretty doilies she made and a lovely crocheted tablecloth. She did help me learn to embroider though and I taught myself crochet...
when we adopted our son, he was send home from the hospital with a lovely red blanket someone had knit for him...we so appreciated it and have it put away for him to give to his firstborn...have you ever done baby blankets?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri! Finally after all this time, I've got you in my Bloglines subscription! Sorry that it took so long, but I'm here now!