Tuesday, December 09, 2008

WOw I thought I was done

I got a call today from Elaine the one connected to the home Im making all the lapghans and shawls for. And she wants to deliver them all on Friday of this week! I thought I only had to make one more lapghan and then I counted again and then again and came up with one short so Im going to try and get another one made asap.
I also went to the doctor today about this nasty cough I have been having and he gave me a bunch of meds and told me not to leave the house for a week! So now I have another excuse to make another lapghan:) heehee haw haw Like I need an excuse.
Well as soon as I finish the last lapghan and Karen brings over her last shawl Ill take pics so you can see them all. Oh yea I also made the little totes as well. I cant forget those little cuties.
My sister Carri reminded me today that she is expecting her house slippers that she put an order in aways back ago. I think I can work those up hopefully by her birthday which is on the 23rd.
I just wanted to let you all know that Larry is home from the hospital and all your prayers are working so keep up the great work fellow saints. DOnt forget to say a few prayers for Susan and Vann too while I know your at it!
Ok I need to get off of here and get to bed so I can get up early to go get the last of the yarn I will need. Oh happy day...


Update: My very good friend Carol is in the hospital having difficulty breathing please pray for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please rest and take care,Sherri...glad Larry is home too and will be looking forward on seeing the lapghans...