Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hangin on days:)

As you can see the black little pound puppy has made him self right at home here in our house. He thinks we made it for him!

You can see I like taking close up pics of Fifi but she doesnt mind she actually likes her pic takin.
I dont have a really good pic of Max but Ill get one and add a few of him in here maybe next week Heres a few pics of my babies just layin around the house doin nothin:)


I lost my big screen TV to the neverlands last Tuesday and the repair guys cant get to it till this Tuesday so I have no TV. I did go out thinking I would buy one but man are they expensive I could not even find a little one to buy that wasnt 400.00 I cant see owning 2 tvs since I only watch one. I dont like tvs in my bedroom because thats where I read not watch tv:> heehee
Ive been listening to the local Christian radio and I really like the holiday music they have been playing. Terry gets tired of it so I change over to AOL Radio and play oldie CHRISTmas music ever so often:)
IM in the middle of crocheting little goodie sachet dresses for my few relatives that like those kinda things they need sachet balls to put in them so I need to run out and find some. DO you know where I can find them at? I looked on JoAnns site and then Micheals but they didnt have any there so Im going to venture out to the local mall and see if I can locate some.
Ok Happy days see ya soon ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can find some..they are hard to come by....I know you could probably get some on Etsy but there wouldn't be time before Christmas to get them shipped...sorry