Monday, July 22, 2013

Pizza Lounge visit

 Heres my sweet Teacup in all her glory. Shes very bossy and rules this nest with an iron fist if she had a fist! But all she can wield is a tiny little paw.
 OOOO this was so very good, Its Meatballs and mash potatoes, with pizza sauce on it all. The meatballs melted in my mouth. The beer was a nice brew very light with peach tones I dint order it Terry did and he really liked it. Im taking my niece Julie and her hubby along with my mom to their afternoon bash on Thursday.
Heres a view of the Pizza Lounge it is so pretty and very clean. I loved it there I cant wait to go back. Im hoping to go Thursday because they have specials after 4 pm till 7 pm. a lot of 5.00 specials and 2 dollars off beers and wines. Any excuse for a nice glass of wine.

No comments: