Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Little lady completed

 Here she is my pretty little (not much) Crinoline Lady. She ended up being 2 inches longer that I needed her to be but she turned out great. Im going to use her as an armrest doily as she was intended to be used. When I get her finished little gentleman done Ill take pics of her on her chair.
 This is the frame that I have 2 of. I want to crochet doilies to be put in them. They measure 10 by 12 inches so really I need to have the doily measure around 9 by 11 inches or maybe 8 by 11 inches. I ordered a oval doily book that Vikki found on Etsy for me so Im hoping there will be a oval doily in it that I will like and that will fit in my frames.
Heres my little Attic 24 flower I made a few months ago but I don't think I ever posted about it. So here it is in all its glory It hangs in my hallway and it brightens my day every time I see it. I want to make a bird house to hang next to it in nice bright colors. And maybe a few birds to fly around them both. What do you think? Does that sound like too much of a good thing? heehee 

No comments: