Saturday, September 27, 2008

tada my newest girlfriend!



Firends,
Meet the newest member of our family her name is Bella. She is a dauchsund/corgi mix she is around we think 9 or 10 months old. We happened apon her at the local animal shelter and she was one day away from being put down. She is fantastic! She loves her new home and she gets along with my other babies. Max was a little leery at first but now he loves her too. Fifi just goes on keepin on:)
We went out for a ride and happened apon Petsmart and they had their dogs out for adoption from the pound and we looked but did not find what we were looking for. So we took the ride over to the local animal shelter and we found a really pretty girl boxer/pitbull mix and we went back everyday till Wednesday and then she was gone to a new home. Then we found our little Bella and we just loved her on site. I was wanting a corgi like Alicia has on her site http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/. But I could not pass up this little Bella girl no matter what once they told me they were going to put her down the next day. I cant believe how God has blessed me with her. Shes a perfect fit in our family.
I have much to tell you all that has happened to me this past week and I will post more tomorrow stay tuned...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so shiny and healthy looking, so good you were able to rescue her..she looks like a sweetie for sure...

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Bella is so pretty. How wonderful of you to rescue her.