Tuesday, September 09, 2008





Friends,
I cant believe Ive been away for so long. Ive been working on the lapghans and shawls for the home. I have been able to figure out I can make one shawl in 2 days and 1 lapghan in 3 to 4 days. Now I need to get busy because I need many more. I love using varigated yarn for the shawls they only use 2 skeins to make 1 shawl. Im adding a couple pics of the shawls and Im adding a few others of my lapghans out of granny squares. Oh yea Im using Red Heart Super Saver yarn for thses items. Im having the best time coming up with trim ideas.
I made a couple caps for Cora I hope she likes them. I used CrochetwithDee.com pattern for Chemo Caps. I love that pattern it is so easy and looks great. You can find the pattern on her site for free. I forgot to take a pic maybe Cora will send me a pic with her wearing one of them. hint hint!
Ok Im in the process of watching a marathon of NCIS. It helps with crocheting I love that show! I can wait for the new season to start.
Ok Im dont chatting with you all. Have a great day! tata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you saw that NCIS marathon too! we just loved it..one of our favorite shows....I am so glad you are making hats for Cora, she is one of my dear friends...