Monday, August 25, 2008

Shawl started



Friends,
Ive started making shawls for the convalescent home and they are going pretty fast. jI had to come up with my own pattern because I could not find one I liked. So I started my own. Its pretty simple and I am probably not the first to make it for sure.
the pattern: crochet 5ch, sl st to form circle,
row 1) 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in circle, turn
row 2) ch 3, 2dc in base of ch3, ch 1, 3dc, ch2, 3dc in ch 2 space, ch1, 3dc in top of ch3 on previous row, turn
row 3) ch 3, 2dc in base of ch3, ch1, 3dc in ch1 space, ch1, 3dc, ch2, 3dc in ch2 space, ch1, 3dc in ch1 space, 3dc in top of ch3 from previous row,turn
row 4 to 26?) continue on with the prvious row as a pattern and this will continue grow. I made mine to 26 rows, I did adda border but I need to write out the instructions for you all.
I hope you understand this pattern if not dont be afraid to ask me any questions that need to be asked.
Ok happy crocheting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog...did you know I had two? the other one is my crafting/needlecraft one.
You are such a good crocheter...love your work..can't wait to see the shawl when you get done...

Drew said...

cool shawls

By the way, there's free shipping at http://www.pashminainternational.com