Friday, September 19, 2008



Heres my sweet little no more granddaughter on her 12th birthday. I bought her her first American Girl doll its the Samantha doll.She has always wanted this doll. I promised her that when she was old enough that I would get it for her. She sleeps every night with her so far.
She had a wonderful party it was at a local pizza hangout. There was lots of friends and family to help celebrate.
Im still working on the shawls and lapghans and Im in fear that I wont get them all done in time for the holidays. There not due till December but I can only get one lapghan and one shawl done per week I need to get faster or something. My daughter Abbea is making the walker totes and she is a beginning croheter. My friend Karen says she will try and learn to crochet so she can help. I do pray we can get them all done I need 75 items.
Ok go crochet my Friends and please say a little prayer for Donna she is ending her time here on earth with us and she needs prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

missing your posts, Sherri, hope all is well...