Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Aol Journals

Friends I have sad news Aol has suspended their Aol Journals starting October 31st. I want to welcome all who may find me here on eBlogger and to welcome you to my site.
In making this my only site for journaling Im going to have a little Welcome contest to all who visit me here. Starting Oct 6th Im going to take a pic of one of my crocheted items and I hope you like it. So look for my little contest on Oct 6th.
IM still busy crocheting for the convalescent home I have 6 shawls and 5 lapghans finished. I much more to go. Ok have a great day tata for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherri, I know Mike's show is on the weekends, both Saturday and Sunday in the early evening..here anyway..hope you can find it..I looked on the Fox website, they announced the show but not the times..