Monday, June 16, 2008

down another 10 pounds

Friends,
Im still eating just liquids and Im still not hungry. Yipee I did loose another 10 pounds so thats 20 pounds all total.
Ive been crocheting a few items such as washcloths and hats for my mom. I do have a special project going but I cant show it to you just yet.
As soon as I can pull myself together Im going to see about starting up a new group of crocheters here in Vegas. I just need to figure out where to meet and what we all might want to get out of crocheting as a group. If you, my friends, have any suggestions bring them on...
Ok Im going back to my crocheting and I want you all to do the same...

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sherri, congrats on the terrific weight loss. I'm glad you're getting results from your surgery and diet. I'm very proud of you. I know how much fortitude and determination this kind of thing takes. I've been trying to lose weight for a couple of years now (without surgery). I lose five pounds, then gain it back. It's so hard. But you're doing great. Keep up the good work, sister.