Friday, June 06, 2008

Friends,
you will not believe it but I wrote out the post here and lost it just when I was finishing up. dont you hate that?
well ok here we go again. I had the lapband surgery on the 2nd and Im starting to feel good again. Not so stiff and bruised up. I stopped taking the pain meds they gave me because I could not sleep good on it. I had the best nights sleep in a few days last night.
I will take a new pic of me when this all starts to melt away maybe around 50 pounds...oh how exciting. Im looking forward to buying new clothes come next year something to look forward to:) For sure
I just finished reading the mystery novel called Hooked on Murder that Dee mentions on her blog http://journals.aol.com/crochetwithdee/CrochetWithDee/. I really wanted to go and join the group and help the finish there aghan on time but they seem to get it done with out my help:) OH how fun to be in a Crochet only group. I did start going to a group here in Vegas but they started bringing in there knitting and all so I lost interest. I know I shoud be more open minded but come on there is knitting groups everywehre but wehre is a crochet only group? for pities sake am I wrong?
Im working on something new and I cant mention it here because ther are big eyes that dont need to see what Im up to:) It will be a surprise!
Ok have a great day and Ill see you again in my dreams in my CROCHET only group! Happy crocheting...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I don't know what to say, Sherri. In the back of my mind I had a feeling that is why you stopped comming to the group, but now I know for sure. I wish you the best in finding a "crochet only group". All of the "knitting groups" I go to are not just knitting and all of them are open minded. I do think you are wrong but I am sure I will not change your thinking that there should be one craft (isn't it you that said knitters were the ones that were intolerant?). I understand if you erase this post but I had to tell you how I feel.