Friday, June 06, 2008

Crochet only group

Friends,
I vented today about not having a crochet only group in town. Im truely sorry if I have offended anyone for asking for it. I am open minded aboout knitting I myself am just not interested in it. So please dont feel badly its no ones fault if there is any fault to be had.
I must say that I did enjoy all the ladies that did come to the meetings. They were so sweet and kind. I know they enjoy there group and Im very happy for that.
Ok Im going back to my crocheting.....

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am not offended, I just think that if you truly enjoyed everyone at the group you would not have left because some of us were knitting that is all. I came to care for you a lot and was hurt by your leaving (and then was hurt badly by your post yesterday). I wish you a speedy recovery and all else that you hope for.