Monday, October 01, 2007



Ok my dear friends,

Heres the deal I have for you. YOU can have this very wonderful exciting donut just for your selves if you go get a Mamogram if you have yet to get one this year! This is my little gift to you. This month of OCTOBER is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I pray you all go and get examined and please stop and examine yourselves as well. Its never to late to start. Try and remember while you shower thats the easiest way to do an self exam. Go start right now:) Ill wait...

2 comments:

Mary Sarah said...

Hi Sherri!
Thanks for your note! It's great to hear from you. I'll be waiting to hear about your biopsy. (That donut looks good!)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Had my mammogram in June, Sherri. I've been through what you're going through now, and I know it's scary. But just remember what my doctor always tells me: the vast, vast majority of these things are harmless. I'm praying for you. --Susan