Thursday, October 25, 2007




Friends,


Here they are all four of my scarves. I was hoping to make another for good measure but oh well next year I hope to do better:) I picked up my mail today and receved my Peicework magazine. In the magazine is an article about crochet hooks and guess who they interviewed? Yep Dee over at CrochetWithDee. I just love it when I open up something and find a friend of mine along with the most interesting article. Yae Dee! I love you hooks. Some day Ill take a pic of all mine and put them up here for all to see.


Speaking of hooks I recieved my contest hook I was in from Rhonda over at Hooks N Grannies. I won the hook and was so happy to receive it. Here is the best pic I could take so you all could see what I won. Thanks Rhonda I just love it!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Love those scarves, Sherri. --Susan