Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stockings and such...


Friends,

Ive been so busy Ive been making scarves, you all know about that right? 60 Scarves in 60 Days for Dee over at CrochetWithDee. We only have a few more days to go and you can still get in on the fun if you want. So go and check her out!

I had my doctor appointment last Friday and all is well with the biopsy. As I thought it was a cyst. But I have to still go back and see the doc every few months to keep an eye on everything. SO yipee all is great! I went out and bought 2 new bras for the occasion:) heehee SO if you still have not gone and got your momogram yet... GO dont walk RUN to the nearest center!

Ok Ive been promiseing you pics of my scarves and they are coming tomorrow. I had to get new batteries for the blasted camera! Im even taking pics of the stockings I made for the next project with Hooks N Grannies so you can see those too.

I want you all to know I have new music on here with using Project Playlist. I hope you like it I sure do I have been having so much fun searching for music that I grew up with:) So cool go check it out if you like.

Ok Im off to crochet a bit. Have a great night!

No comments: