Monday, March 03, 2014

Weekend fun

 Here is my progress on the Lords. Supper filet piece I'm working on. I so enjoy seeing the picture come out of the thread.
This is my pool being washed with the rain. Can you see the rain drops hitting the water? It turned chilly here with the rain and cold. But not as cold as back east I'm sure.

Can you seehow wett is? But that was last weekend it's so pretty and warm here right now. Hubby  will be golfngi for work re is a tournament starting tomorrow that he's in. Wow he works so hard! Lol

  My mom, sister and niece are getting together for our annual birthday lunch we do this every year. I'm making some chunky slippers pattern I found on Moogleys site. They are so easy to make and a lot of fun
This blogging thing is messing me up, I'm having a difficult time fixing my errors, oh well I think you can figure out what I'm writing about!

May God be with you all my friends and I pray spring comes quickly for us all!

No comments: