Monday, February 17, 2014

St. Patricks Afghan 2014

 Awe my St. Patrick afghan of 2014 it was so easy to make this afghan. You can find the link to it on my Pinterest page under afghans. I think it's an all free patterns afghan. Like I said it was easy peasy pattern. I totally enjoyed making this, I kinda wish it never ended.
This is the edging. It turned out awesome! You make it seep rate from the afghan then added it to the end. I enjoyed doing that too!

I finished a few other items I'll post later. I've been busing myself with easy to do items the past few days. I need to get back to my Lords Supper, I just might do that today! I'll take a few pics for you to show you how far along I've got on it.

I'm preparing my guest room for  because my friend Mo is on his way here to escape a mirder charge! I do hope that's not true!


No comments: