Thursday, September 10, 2009

September already?!

WOW this year has just flown by this year. I cant believe it is already in September. Its been hectic here I just wish it would slow down so I could breathe alittle. I just read the most wonderful news. Over at http://attic24.typepad.com/ she announced that she is expecting a little baby. I just love that this time of year. I wish I could have another baby but alas Im a little to old for that job, Im just going to have to wait for my great grandchildren that should take a while thats for sure!
Ok Ive been busy crocheting (whatelse is new). Im preparing my self for a long visit with my dear friend Debbie for a month in Hawaii next month. And I just cant bring myself to stay away from my crochet that long so I need to figure out what hook and project to take a long with me. I need to find out what I can take on the plane thats for sure. Any ideas?
Bible study starts up this Saturday. Im looking forward to that. The ladies are such a joy to study with.
Im hoping to go to Pahrump this weekend with Sherry. I think that will be fun we always do have a good time there with Di and Larry. Their resturant is going great so we may not get to visit much. But it should be fun!
I still have not got a new cord for my camera as you can see. I have been taking pics of all Ive been doing so when I locate the cord Ill post the pics for you all to see.
The new tv season is coming I glad for that because Ive been watching reruns all summer. And Im tired of that:)
Ok have I written enough already? Ill try and come back sooner than later...happy crocheting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave.....I have height issues and don't fly anymore...better check and see if you can take crochet hooks on the plane...just a thought......
I sure like your new blog template..very pretty...we let Don know about your generous donation and he is thrilled to have the duck taken better care of...we are going tomorrow to start working on her enclosure...I call her Daisy...smiles