Saturday, September 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


Friends, Ive been busy doing all kinds of stuff lately. Been mostly crocheting for a friends birthday and doing my charity crochet.
I went out to see Di and Larry @ Moms Diner and they actually had some meatloaf and mashed potatoes for me to eat YUM! They make the best meatloaf oh yea I did get an order of Peach Cobbler and it was fantastic of course I brought most of everything home because you know I cant eat all that food at one sitting, I had it over 3 days and it was still yummy. So if you get a chance to go to Moms Diner say Sherri sent you they may give you some ice with your ice tea:) heehee
I finished my friends birthday gift and I took a pic so when I ever get my cord for my camera Ill upload the pic so you all can see. It turned out really pretty.
Did I mention to you that I listen to podcasts every night almost? Well there is one I listen too called GettingLoopy its a crochet podcast and Marybeth is the hostess and she gives away a prize every week. And this week I won! Yippeeeee And I love what I won. Its 2 free patterns from PlanetJune she makes amigurumi animals and such. I picked out the dachsund pattern and the african flowers so I can make gifts for peoples:)
Oh yea Im hoping to go to the Pahrump Fair in the next couple weeks so Please say a little prayer that Terry says yes because I really want to attend a fair sometime this year.
Ok Ive written a book and I know I dont have any pics maybe I should go and get a pic out of my records what do you think? ok I will! Tata for now...
This is Max my hubbies buddy. As you can see he rules the couches and he lets you know it too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if we ever get up to the diner, I will be sure to mention you...its within the realm of possiblity as we are not that far away......you should be getting your package soon, maybe tomorrow or Tuesday....I sent it priority.........congrats on being the winner too!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Max is a handsome fellow. I love his coat.