Saturday, July 04, 2009

In memory of Fifi...











Heres some of the memories I have of my Fifi. She passed Friday July 3rd at 9:45 pm peacefully.
She had finished her dinner of meatloaf and mashed potatoes with a little veggies. And then she relaxed in her cubie and got something to drink then passed away gently into the heaven with all my other dogs that have gone on before me. I like to think that when I go that they will all be there waiting for me to play with them all. I know that God didnt give me these wonderful pets here on earth but that He plans on having them there so when I arrive I will have all that love they give.
Update: I went to bed at 4 am because I was thinking of Fifi and Im up at 9 am because Im thinking of Fifi. Im deeply saddened by her passing and I really need Jesus right now! Oh how sad my life will be without my friend Fifi in it. Thanks for all your cares and prayers for me my friends, I do covet them truely I do.



3 comments:

CrochetWithDee said...

So sorry to hear of the passing of your Fifi. May the memories you shared with her bring you comfort.
~Dee

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about Fifi...I know how special English bulldogs are..as a young teen we had one and his name was sarge......he had the most personality!

readerwave said...

Sorry to hear of your dog passing... Lovely pictures to remember.. As a young girl we had a dog that got old and we had to put her to sleep.. Luckly we had one of her puppy,s to remember her with..