Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hoover Dam aka Boulder Dam

Heres aview of the extension road going on over the dam. I just love all the ropes hanging on
The white water mark shows just how much the water has come down. I hate the drought just think of all the little animals that need this wate,

I remember a few yars back I was here when they had to open the extra water way because there was too much water. Now I wish there was too much now


I love this statue I think it homors all the workers who worked on the dam all there years. Everytime I drive by I take his pic!



So close but yet so far to do:)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been out to the dam since I was so much younger, thanks for the pics...maybe one of these days we will get to Vegas..I used to live in Barstow as a child and my folks would go often...