Sunday, June 14, 2009

Groom, Texas

On the way back from Ada oklahoma We stopped off at the site of Christs life I really dont know what theyf called the place. Its off the main 40 highway in Groom, Texas. This is a pic I took from the car on the way to see it.
They had many statues I took pics of the all but I can only show you 5 in this blog. Isnt this neat?

I loved this one it is so moving...



I couldnt do the stairs but I did take the pic:) Maybe next time I come by Ill be able to do the stairs...


Here I am looking up at the cross its hugh! I loved comeing here they are going to have a new statue this fall of Micheal.
I have more to show you. Ive been on vacation and I had my 35th wedding anniversary and so much has been going on in my life and in my friends lives...
I have many pics that dI will be showing you I hope you like them.
Im off to do much crocheting for my charity...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sherri! what neat photos! I'd sure like to see the statues too, and the cross..wow.....thanks for posting and letting me see it.....we haven't had a vacation in 8 years and are dying for one....don't know when its going to happen though...
I've really missed your posts too...and glad to have you back...

Anonymous said...

HI, Sherri,

the angel ornament booklet will be up for sale July 1st. for the Christmas in July sale....I've got quite a few more christmas type booklets so stay tuned!