Sunday, June 14, 2009

Groom, Texas

On the way back from Ada oklahoma We stopped off at the site of Christs life I really dont know what theyf called the place. Its off the main 40 highway in Groom, Texas. This is a pic I took from the car on the way to see it.
They had many statues I took pics of the all but I can only show you 5 in this blog. Isnt this neat?

I loved this one it is so moving...



I couldnt do the stairs but I did take the pic:) Maybe next time I come by Ill be able to do the stairs...


Here I am looking up at the cross its hugh! I loved comeing here they are going to have a new statue this fall of Micheal.
I have more to show you. Ive been on vacation and I had my 35th wedding anniversary and so much has been going on in my life and in my friends lives...
I have many pics that dI will be showing you I hope you like them.
Im off to do much crocheting for my charity...





Post a Comment