Friday, December 21, 2007


My Friends,
I want to tell you how thankful I am to have such sweet friends as you all are. With my sister passing last week you have all sent your prayers. Thank you!
Well here is my tree this year. I didnt get very many ornaments up on it this year. My daughter Abbea came over and put it up for me. She is sweet that way! It still turned out cute , dont you think?



The cute little sachet is from eBay. Isnt it cute and it smells awesome. I have no idea what the smell is tho:) I bid a silly amount on this item and it came with a thimble and two small scissors. I think I got it all for less that 10 dollars thats including S&H. Its needlepoint and just so sweet. I think one of the things Im going to try and do next year is start (again)to shop at thrift stores. I miss the great deals I get on pretty things. Im trying to decorate my house again. When I moved in this house over 6 years ago I was in the middle of a dark point in my mind. I feel like God has lifted it and now I can see the pretty things again. I want to make my house a home again with pretty roses and angels and lots of crocheted lace:) Yipee here I go ashopping!
Ok have a very blessed CHRISTmas and remember why we celebrate in the first place!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Im sorry for your sister passing..
hugs and prayers,