Friday, June 03, 2016

Summer fun!


This is my beautiful granddaughter Izabella. She is now 18 and graduating from High School on the 9th. She is so beautiful inside and out. She is a vegetarian and a crocheter. She loves to read and hang with her friends. I pray God bless her always with a happy and fulfilled life.


Ok this is what I've been doing since my last posting. I've been knitting mittens for Betsy Queen. She asked for some help and I took on the challenge. I've made 12 sets. Got a little bored and made this all color one. Do you like it? Do you think some little kid will like it? I'm going to make the other one now so you will no what I'm upto these days.
I'm still crocheting inbetween knitting but I'm learning, so far so good.

June 8th is Terry and mys 42 year anniversary. We are going on a little trip to New Orleans. Then I'm off to a Caribbean cruise with my friend Lisa. I'm so busy this summer. I have to plan my carry on projects carefully. I'm thinking one crochet and one knitting. What do you think?

Ok my friends I'll try and take lots of pics and be back here sooner than later.
Wishing you a very merry summer and try and stay cool! And relax it will be fall sooner than you think!


Jer. 29:11-14

Pray for Isreal

Pray for our country

Let's pray for all of our friends and family


No comments: