Wednesday, December 30, 2015

60th birthday has arrived


Well well well I made it to 60 years old. Can you believe it? I can't!
I'm having a blast tho. Terry took me out to Capos which is a local speakeasy steakhouse here in Vegas. If any of you come to visit me we will go there, it's so much fun! I didn't eat steak tho I had meatballs and mashed potatoes, yum with marinara sauce! So good!
What's your plans for the new year to come? I'm going to do more knitting and crocheting! I have plans to finish the Lords Supper I started a few years back. Let's hope I can get it done this year! Hahaha
I bought a wonderful book over the Christmas vacation it's called The Power of Prayer, it's a devotional I just love it. It kinda teaches you to pray and get closer to God all in one little book. I love it.

Jan 1  but whatever was to my profit I now
Consider loss for the sake of Christ.
Philippians 3:7

Prayer has to do with the whole being of a person. When a person prays, he does so with his whole nature. When he receives benefits in prayer, it involves his whole being.
The largest results of praying come to him who gives
Himself-all of himself, all that belongs to himself - to God.
This is the secret of full consecration and the sort of praying
That produces the largest fruit.

Dear Lord, I want to give myself to You completely
In prayer so that my life can produce the largest fruit for
Your glory. Amen.

Be blessed my friends in the new year and all the days to come.

Peace to Isreal
And to 
America

No comments: