Monday, July 20, 2015

Updates

Ok I missed showing a pic of our Pickle dog. Isn't she cute? She lives on our chase lounger.


I got this awesome stain glass for free in the neighborhood. It's as big as a door. I'm going to clean it up and hang it in my den! Love it!


This is my latest doily and the vase is a little doily too. I made two of these for my tables

Ok I'm showing you very big mess! Sorry, this will be my new craft room it's will be someday my craft room. I have so much stuff that I need to shed so we will see when this gets done. This room use to be my guest room but since I never have guest I got rid of the queen bed and got a little couch bed. Now I have to get to work on it. Pics to come..

Remember to please continue to pray for our nation and Isreal! We are in great need of a revival in Christ!

Jer. 29:11-14

No comments: