Monday, April 28, 2014

Doggie, roses, afghan and friendship doily

Here's my boy Buster. Isn't he getting big? He's a love bug my boy is.

This is my new flower pot, isn't it cute? I bought it Saturday at our neighborhood yard sale event. It only cost me a dollar! Wow it is so sweet

Here's my Easter flower afghan. I finished it a few days after Easter but that's ok I like it. The colors are the ones from the pattern they are not what I would have picked out but I wanted to do something that was not of me. Do you know what I mean? I like it!

Tatdah, here is my CAL from McStitchy was hosting. Isn't it nice? I enjoyed making this doily I was praying for all my friends while making it. I can't figure where to put it tho, any suggestions?

  The weather is a little windy and in the  high 60 s here in Vegas. I've been praying for the weather going on in the Bible Belt areas. So sad I wish all your weather was like Vegas!

  I'm going to start up on my Lords Supper again this week I'm hoping to get maybe 10 rows done this time. I may finish it by 2016 at this rate.

Enjoy your walk with God and try something new!

No comments: