Monday, August 13, 2012

Bella

R.I.P
Bella
2006-2012

This has been a bad week for me very sad indeed. My sweet pound puppy Bella went to heaven last Monday. She was very sick and it came on very fast. Nothing we could do for her but help her go peacefully.
I will miss her very much. My hubby got her from the pound for me one very bleak day. She brightened my day immensely. She was so happy to be with me and I loved her totally. She loved everybody that came into our home and they all loved her right back.
My friend Karen says she was alot older than what the pound , they said she was just a puppy but my friend said she was more like 2 to 3 years old. That would make her alot older when she passed.
I hope you all play a little more with your fur babies and that you remember those that have gone ahead of us

No comments: