Saturday, July 28, 2012

Red Roses Anniversary gift

 My anniversary was last June 8th and hubby promised me that he would buy me my favorite oil that I use everyday after my shower. Its one of Jo Malones fragrances called Red Roses. It smells just like fresh picked roses. This is how they wrap up your purchases.
 Inside the big bag is a very pretty box very nicely wrapped as well. Inside was my Red Roses
Hubby loves me so much that he even bought me the Red Roses lotion. The sales clerk gave me several little containers of the scent as well. I didnt even know that they even sold the fragrance like that. Next year I may inquire about the Red Roses Perfume if they have it. I get a lot of compliments on this fragrance. And I only have to added on me after my morning shower and it lasts all day long.

No comments: