Saturday, March 20, 2010

yummy dinner tonight

I made a great dinner from the recipe I got off of Danis blog http://dani-eagleswings.blogspot.com/ It was a recipe from her moms recipe box:) My hubby loved it and could not get enough of it! I liked it to it was a really simple recipe to make too. Now I have a favorite to make ever so often for sure.
Im in the midst of starting a new aghan for my special person I can mention they may be reading this blog:) heehee say that really fast!
Im very much interested in japanese crochet books right now. Does anyone know where I can order them easily?
Ok Im off to watch a little Castle. tata for now my friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you liked the recipe..yes, its a keeper for sure and easy.....I think most men like meat and potatoes dinners, don't they? smiles