Sunday, November 01, 2009

still in Hawaii

Hello my friends, Im still in Hawaii crocheting everfyday for all my new friends here. Im doing pratty good concidering that I miss my hubby very much and all my family as well.
I dont know how to upload pics here on this computer so Im not going to untill I get home. We are going to a luao (sp) on Monday night then snorkeling sometime next week. I hope I can fit into my bathing suit by then:) Im eating pretty good here lots of hawaiian dishes and Thia or yea Chinese too! So as you can tell im not starving that for sure. Ive been bad by eating lots of chocolate as well I know I need to stop that for sure!
Ok Im off to take a shower and get ready for the day. I got up late today not feeling up to par but I think I will feel better after the shower.
Tata for now and happy crocheting ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when will you be home? I miss you! but understand, Hawaii is beautiful, I know....don't forget us "little people"..LOL
oh, if you wanted to see the back of the potholders, they are in my Inspiration shop and there is a back pic there....