Sunday, April 05, 2009

Why should I feel discouraged....why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely...and long for Heav'n and home
When Jesus is my portion...my constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow...and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow...and I know He watches me.
I sing because I'm happy....I sing because I'm free...
For His eye is on the sparrow...and I know He watches me.
written by Civilla Martin - music by Charles Gabriel
HI my friends, Im really sorry Ive been away Ive been crocheting and hangin. Its so pretty out right now I dont want to stay inside. I really enjoy Spring dont you all? I went over to Danis blog and she has started a garden I wish I could do that but not with my animals they would tear it up and play in a garden:)
Im so excited about Easter this year my grandkids are suppose to attend church with me. I do hope they can! I went out and bought them pails and goodies to put into them and Im trying to crochet a little toy each but I dont know if Ill have time to do that or not. I did buy them a stuffed toy so that might have to do with lots of chocolate eggs and goodies:)
Oh ok Im off to Costco so pray I dont spend the kids money:) heehee tata for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That hymn is one of my favorites....we've been working planting the garden and I fully understand about pets..one reason we don't have a dog, but house cats...

my boys are older but still enjoy Easter baskets...my mom gave them baskets shaped like bunnies years ago so its tradition to use those every Easter...I went out and got alot of Goodies for them so am all set....