Friday, November 30, 2007


Friends,
Im really sorry Ive been gone but my old computer died on me and now I have a new computer and Im having all kinds of fits getting it where I like it:) You all must know the feelings of loosing a old friend and getting a new friend.
I tried to add a pic of my Christmas hat so if it comes thru great if not then boohoo. Its a really cute hat I cocheted the flower it was so easy to make. I have no idea what pattern I used to make the flower.
Well I have started me Christmas shopping and Im just about done. And I did pretty much 98% online this year. All I have let to buy pretty much is my furbabies and my dear hubby. I have no idea what to buy hubby, Do any of you have any ideas for me?
Well happy shopping and crochet away.....

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Love the hat, Sherri. Congrats on your new computer and on getting your shopping done (almost). I haven't done a bit.