Monday, July 02, 2007

sachets galore



Friends, Ive been on a whirl wind crochet making sachets. My daughter has asked me to make her bouquet for her wedding. I do have a pattern from Annies Attic and I made one of the roses on there. I tried making the rose with thread and it said to crochet with a H hook. But I know from experience that that was way wrong. So I used Caron Simple Soft and it turned out fantastic. I didnt want the other roses to go to waste so I put lavender oil in them and gave them to my daughter as sachets for her private drawer.

While I was crocheting away I found this pattern for half gloves and made them up really quick. They were really fun to make. I made 2 pairs in one day. They were that fast to make up. Im going to give a set to my friend Lisa she always has cold hands.

Ok go crochet:) And be happy.

2 comments:

Sônia Maria said...

Hi!
Your sache is very beautiful.
Hugs,
Sônia Maria

Candy said...

The flower is beautiful :-)