Monday, April 30, 2007






Heres a new hat I recently made up for my sister Jerri. She asked me for a cotton hat for the summer and here it is. I used Debbie Bliss' cotton/cashmere yarn using my new 3G Studio size N hook. and it worked up great. I got the pattern from over at Dees site CrochetWithDee. Its her free pattern for chemo charity hat. It works up really great and its quite easy.

I loved working with this pattern because it is so easy. I used really fluffy warm yarn and it looked awesome. Heres a close up view of the stitches. Like I said it came out very light and frilly and very lacy. Its so soft I cant wait to see how Jerri will like it.
Heres a view of the hook I used. I bought it off of eBay. Its a size N hook made from many, many differant woods. The company that makes them also make bowls and grinders. They are absolutley beautiful. The company is called . G3 Studios . Try going over to Ebay and looking them up...they are really nice.

No comments: