Tuesday, August 16, 2016

This little lamb ...

This little lamb was from a Leisure Arts booklet #800535 if your interested. It made up very quickly. I made if for my doctors nurse. I wanted to make a cute little toy. I gave it to her last week, I forgot to add the little cow bell to the neck. Oh well I'll take it to her later.


This is the back side.

Here's the front. I was going to embroider her face on but I decided to add the bits. I think it turned out so cute.

This is my little Sissi. She helped me by watching me in every step of the way. It's been so hot here in Vegas I'm just so happy the humidity is so low. I'm already planning for the fall and Christmas. I pray you are all staying cool and that you at peace.

I've been so upset with what's going on in the political arena that I finally had to shut it all out of my life. I was miserable listening to all the lies going on in the news. So I've opted out. I prayed and God washed me with peace in my decision. 
So I'm going to crochet and knit to my hearts delight. 

Jer.29:11-14

Rely on Jesus!
Pray for peace!
Pray for Isreal!

No comments: