Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Santa and me 2014

This is our neighborhood Santa. Santa and I donated blood. This is the first time I have donated in quite some time and got real light headed and real sick to my stomach. Have any of you ever experienced that sick feeling after donating. If it happens again I'm going to ask them what's up!

I've been blessed by God with good health and strong blood, I like to share it. I did find out a couple weeks ago I need new knees if I plan to keep walking haha! So in June I'm going in for one knee then in October im going in for the second knee surgery. Please pray that I zoom through it or should I say breeze?

Be blessed my sweet friends and enjoy your CHRISTmas. Remember why we celebrate and share with others, even a smile will be a great gift.

Be blessed and 
Merry CHRISTmas to you all!

No comments: