Monday, May 19, 2014

Love

 My. Lords Supper slowly coming along. But very enjoyable. I so love doing this, I really have no idea what to do with it once I'm done. I'm thinking of framing it.
Here's my sweet grand daughter Izabella, she is such a sweet heart, I love her very much!

So tell me friends what are you upto now that winter is over and summer is on it's way? It's been non stop wind here in Vegas this spring.

  I'm making a baby blanket for a new mother a few houses down the street. Her little girl will be here August 1st. She is so sweet and new to the neighborhood.

  I'm so blessed living in Vegas no bad weather to say other than heat when it warms up, but thank God for air conditioners. I grew up with swamp coolers but I totally prefer air conditioners. Do you have them in your house..Scripture for today 
Holy, Holy, Holy
lord God Almighty,
Which was, and is,
and is to come.
  Rev. 4:8 kjv

No comments: