Thursday, May 09, 2013

Heres my finished Pineapple Doily. I finished it last week I think it was Monday, and I starched it on Tuesday. I think I put a little too much starch I may rewash and see if I can  get it to be not so stiff.
Im starting another one that over at Stitchy McFloss is having a crochet along. I really like the doily so Im going to start as soon as I get my thread, I haven't figured out the color yet, I was thinking lavender.
Ive been busy redoing my bedroom and bath they started tiling today YAY

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful doily! :)

Oh I think Lavender will be a perfect color for the doily on the CAL.

Blessings always dear friend.

Betsy said...

Beautiful doily! I've been watching for Stitchy McFloss' next CAL and I must have missed it. I'll need to go look again. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Betsy