Friday, May 04, 2012

 This is my little garden I told you about the other day. What do you think of it. In the back of the pic you can see my apricot tree and its growing great.
 this is my little green bell pepper its just now showing fruit.
 This here are my tomato plant I have three little tomatoes Im very excited about them
Heres my grape growing like crazy. We just had the vines cleaned up of over 10 years of growth.

So how do you like my little garden? I hope to have a bumper crop this year and if I do hubby says I can add more next year.

My crocheting is doing great I just joined a new church and they have a thriving knitting and crochet group. Im excited to get envolved.

So what have you all been doing the spring has finallyfeels like spring here in Vegas I do hope we stay under the 80's for at least a month that would be nice.

Im hoping to attend the Knit and Crochet Show this fall in Reno Nevada I hope to see some of you there!

No comments: