Friday, May 20, 2011

A blessing from God

  I reached out recently to a blogger friend and asked for prayer and I received it in great bunches.
  I want to clean my house and prepare my home for the Lord to entertain me here. And I want to read His word and be blessed with remembering it maybe retaining it fully.
  so what I pray I will do is add scripture here that I want to read and ponder on the whole week.
  So here goes my first Scripture is:
God blesses those who realize their need for Him, For the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.
Matthew 5:3
 The Poor in Spirit
   When the world call for you to hate...Love instead.
   When the world call for to take ...give instead.
   Give up your own rights in order to serve others.
 Gods way of living usually contradicts the worlds way of living ,
 You need to live as God asks and one day you'll receive all He has for you.

  Ok lets all study this  scripture and learn what ever it is that God has for us.

I pray Ill be back next week with a new scripture for you and lets enjoy the word...
.


















2 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

Precious.........I will read also. I am off to bed......to tired after a fun day with family!!!! I will write again tomorrow. Blessings sweet friend, Love the verse. God is so good! I do believe He heard your prayer so that you would have more faith in prayer........it was for me also. Thank you for being obedient!!!! He gave abundantly.......we got a little over 2 inches........a farm family down the road from us got 3. Wow wow wow.
Me

Ladybug said...

Hi Sherri

Your loving obedients to the Lord
he will bless you in so many ways
Stop by !! became a new follower (from over at Linda's Blog)
will be adding you to my blog favroites...
Pleasure meeting you Sherri
Blessings...
Trish-Ladybug